As a condition of your use of Solwezi.net (including Solwezi.net and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Solwezi.net or the interests or property of Solwezi.net users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Solwezi.net;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Solwezi.net and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Solwezi.net site, services, applications or tools or Solwezi.net’s copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Solwezi.net;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Solwezi.net and the Solwezi.net community work together to keep the Solwezi.net websites, services, applications and tools working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Solwezi.net if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the Solwezi.net employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Solwezi.net or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Solwezi.net or use of Solwezi.net by users.
Fees and Services
Using Solwezi.net is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and we may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the Solwezi.net website. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
- If your ads went live with exposure on the Solwezi.net sites, services, applications or tools, even for a limited time, and that they benefited from the service associated with the paid fee;
- If your ads are placed into “edit” mode and will go live to site once updated by you;
- If you have removed your ads yourself;
- If you post duplicate ads as defined in our rules regarding duplicate ads;
- If we believe that your ads are in a significantly wrong category;
- Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. See the Solwezi.net Refunds Help Page for more details on the cases in which you may, or may not, be entitled to a refund of such fees.
Solwezi.net contains content from us, you, and other users. Solwezi.net is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Solwezi.net is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Solwezi.net without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Solwezi.net. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Solwezi.net (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future and on all other sites, services, applications and tools that are part of the global eBay community, such as eBay or our classifieds sites in other countries. In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Solwezi.net may at times use third party data suppliers to supplement the information you have provided in an ad. This could include descriptions, product specifications and other content. You may use such information solely in connection with your Solwezi.net ad during the time your ad is on the Solwezi.net site. The information provided may be subject to copyright, trademark and/or other protections. You agree not to remove any such protected information and/or create any derivative works based on the content (other than by including them in your ads).This permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at Solwezi.net’s sole discretion.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of products of all sorts are offered on Solwezi.net by private individuals. Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Solwezi.net.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Solwezi.net comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
If you have a dispute with one or more Solwezi.net users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
These terms and the other policies posted on Solwezi.net constitute the entire agreement between Solwezi.net and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of Zambia. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Solwezi.net Limited must be resolved by the courts of Zambia. You and Solwezi.net both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Zambian Courts.
If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the Solwezi.net website, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.